Discover out which of the standard customized performs an integral position in all of the rites.
Do not forget to Share, Like & Touch upon this video
Subscribe Our Channel Artha : https://goo.gl/22PtcY
1. Thambulam or Tamboola is an historic ritual whereby the deity is served with an incredible number of condiments.
2. Amongst the Shodashopachara, the step that comes instantly after Naivedya is Tamboola.
3. The articles submitted to invoke blessings from the deity include betel leaves, nutmeg, areca nuts, camphor, tandol, vermilion, and different contemporary mints.
4. The cash are usually not supplied together with Tamboola providing. It is just stored on the betel leaf whereas formally handing out Dakshina after the Shodashopachara.
5. ||Om Sri Mahaganapataye Namah, Tamboolam Samarpayaami||
This mantra is chanted by the poojari (priest) whereas training this ceremony, which is each as an act of devotion and adoration.
6. A number of consider that it gestures of respect, similar to any superiors had been supplied Paan-Supari after a feast.
7. The favored perception behind this apply is that it helps in digesting the meals, this is the reason introduced to the gods after the Naivedhyam.
8. Devotees ought to remember the fact that Tamboola is shouldn’t be supplied throughout the each day Pooja supplied in Hindu houses.
9 Keep tuned to Artha for extra info about such rituals and traditions in Hinduism.
Like us @ Fb – https://www.fb.com/ArthaChannel/
Test us out on Google Plus – https://goo.gl/6qG2sv
Comply with us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ArthaChannel
Comply with us on Instagram -https://www.instagram.com/arthachannel/
Comply with us on Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/channelartha/
Comply with us on Tumblr – https://www.tumblr.com/weblog/arthachannel