On this video we go to the completely degraded situation into which the Hindu faith had fallen by the 1800s, due to which it grew to become obligatory for an Avatar like Sri Ramakrishna to take delivery, in order that the downward spiral of Hinduism may very well be reversed and the Hindu faith restored again to its Vedic well being and vitality.
The rationale for this downfall in Hinduism was that by means of the Center Ages horrific customs had crept into the Hindu faith, which have been immediately against the noble teachings of the scriptures. These included the caste system, little one marriage, polygamy and in addition the apply of Sati wherein helpless widows have been usually burnt alive on the funeral pyre of their husbands.
So on this video we will dive deep in an effort to fathom the extent of degradation and lack of vitality suffered by the Hindu society by means of the Center Ages. A direct consequence of which was that India fell into a protracted interval of slavery underneath international rule – first underneath Islamic invaders and later underneath the British.
Now as soon as we’ve got grasped the extent of degradation suffered by Hinduism, we’ll then be ready to understand the large work Sri Ramakrishna did to place the derailed prepare of Hinduism again on observe for ascendancy in direction of Satyug (subject of upcoming video) – an act which finally resulted within the freedom of India.
DONATE TO THE SPIRITUAL BEE FOUNDATION
JOIN ON WHATSAPP (RECEIVE DAILY QUOTES)
https://api.whatsapp.com/ship?telephone=917400299650&textual content=Please%20add%20me%20to%20the%20Non secular%20Bee%20WhatsApp%20Broadcast%20Checklist%20
JOIN ON TELEGRAM (RECEIVE DAILY QUOTES)
1. In case you do not have already got it, obtain the Telegram App in your telephone
2. Out of your cell phone, click on on the next hyperlink to affix
BOOKS & ARTICLES REFERENCED IN THIS VIDEO
1. Hideous Injustices Suffered by Decrease Castes in India – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
2. Apply of Karma Yoga by Swami Sivananda
3. God Talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita (Quantity 1) by Paramahansa Yogananda
4. Full Works of Swami Vivekananda Quantity 6
5. Full Works of Swami Vivekananda Quantity 5