On this lecture, we focus on the necessary information articles for 24th Feb, 2020. The aspirants are suggested to observe all the video lecture for higher understanding. Comply with the hyperlink to learn the Complete Information Evaluation as properly.
1. New freeway threatens tiger territory in Arunachal Pradesh (Namdapha, Pakke, Nameri Tiger Reserves)
2. Rushikulya rookery all set to welcome olive ridley turtles: 6:31
3. No nation is doing sufficient to guard kids’s well being, finds WHO-UNICEF-Lancet report: 10:27
4. Youth could be a clear benefit for India (Demographic Dividend): 14:08
5. Batting for the downtrodden (Reservation in Promotions): 19:45
6. Cherish our biodiversity, says PM (Meghalayan Cave Fish, Troglomorphism, ISRO’s Yuvika program, IAF Plane on Biofuel): 21:19
7. Apply Questions: 23:56
8. Narcotics Management Bureau: 23:56
9. Payyanur’s Gandhi connection (Kerala Gandhi, Okay.Kelappan): 25:05
10. Providers finalising necessities for drones from U.S (HALE Drones, Sea Guardian, P-8I Poseidon): 26:03
11. M.M. Hills sanctuary to be a tiger reserve quickly: 27:15
12. Hudson Bay & Bay of Bengal: 28:19
Learn the CNA right here:
Learn the gist of PIB right here:
The Video Lecture covers the detailed evaluation of the Every day Newspaper. All of the necessary articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are lined strictly from the united states/IAS examination perspective.
The Video Lecture will be useful for aspirants showing for Financial institution PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and different aggressive examinations.
Please go to https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/ for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Perceive the entire UPSC/IAS Syllabus right here