On this lecture, we focus on the essential information articles for 14th Jan, 2020. The aspirants are suggested to look at the whole video lecture for higher understanding. Comply with the hyperlink to learn the Complete Information Evaluation as effectively.
1. SC to not assessment Sabarimala case, to look at ‘bigger points’ (Shriur Mutt Judgement)
2. Retail inflation at 5-year excessive of seven.3% in December: 11:42
3. Inscriptions verify presence of two medieval monasteries at Moghalmari: 14:38
4. Maharashtra, Gujarat lag behind in compensation for sewer deaths (Prohibition of Employment as Handbook Scavengers and their Rehabilitation Act, 2013): 16:24
5. Register your drones or face penalty: Govt: 21:27
6. Govt. launches Built-in Street Accident Database: 23:50
7. Apply Questions: 25:02
8. Bhil tribe: 25:02
9. Navy adopts gas with larger specs (Excessive Flash Excessive Velocity Diesel (HFHSD-IN 512): 26:28
10. PM and world leaders to attend Raisina Dialogue: 27:23
11. Clause 6 of Assam Accord: 28:24
12. Taal volcano shuts down Manila: 28:54
Learn the CNA right here:
Learn the gist of PIB right here:
The Video Lecture covers the detailed evaluation of the Each day Newspaper. All of the essential articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are lined strictly from the united states/IAS examination perspective.
The Video Lecture might be useful for aspirants showing for Financial institution PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and different aggressive examinations.
Please go to https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/ for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Perceive the whole UPSC/IAS Syllabus right here
Completely happy Studying!