If you were looking for a story saver and wondering: “How to save a story from Instagram?” you might have come across exciting content in stories (your own or someone’s). And we bet you’ll get all your questions covered after reading this short guide.
Here the question arises – how to save it to review it in the future, perhaps share it on another social network or messenger, or maybe even use it for your other non-commercial purposes?
In this mini-guide, we answer three main questions: how to save someone else’s story on Instagram story saver, download your own stories and create an archive of stories in the highest possible quality for any purpose.
1. Story saver Instagram for downloading any account’s content
How to save another user’s story (in the best quality with music)?
Currently, you can download music stories only from public profiles, so you won’t be able to do it from private accounts. Also, if you’re interested in content that goes up the page and has a private profile, you won’t be able to save their stories.
Disclaimer for story saver from Instagram: We also remind you that downloading videos from other users and distributing them as your own is illegal. This will mean that the company will permanently delete your account. This download, which we will explain today, is for personal use only; you can save the ones you want and view them when you need them.
It’s straightforward to save an Instagram story in the best quality with music. To do this, follow these steps:
- First, log in to the browser on your phone or PC.
- Go to the Toolzu story saver for Instagram
- Click on “Instagram Story Downloader.”
- At the top of the search bar, enter the desired user’s name.
- In their profile, click on their “stories.”
- Now you will see all your photos and videos.
- At the bottom, you will see a blue button with the word “Download” click on it.
- Then you only need to choose where you want to save it.
- Choose the folder on your device for downloading.
- Here you are; you’ve got it from the Toolzu Instagram story saver in the best quality.
2. How to save your own story on Instagram
Downloading stories to the iPhone is a relatively simple process. But if you want to upload multiple stories as separate files, you will need to save each story manually. If you don’t want to use a manual method of Stories downloading, you can also use the Tools story saver (instruction is in the last part) to get your own stories in bulk!
The native Instagram saving method only works on iPhone – Android users will have to use other options.
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Click the “Your History” button located in the upper left corner of the screen and view what you want to download.
3. During playback, tap the three-dot “More” button and select “Save.”
4. To save a specific story, select “Save Photo (Video),” and to save all current stories as a separate vertical video, select “Save Story.”
Lifehack: You can also download stories right at the moment of their creation by clicking the download button (the down arrow above the straight line) before publishing.
3. How to save your stories on Instagram so that they are always available to you
As you know, the published story is available for viewing during the day. Sometimes we want temporary publications to be preserved. To always have all your stories on hand in the web storage, use the capabilities of your phone and the Instagram app:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your online page and find the three dots at the top of the screen.
- Click Account -> History Settings.
- You can find the save to archive or gallery items in the menu that opens.