Have you heard about the company which utilizes waste plastic bottles and converts them into weaving? Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review is all about one such online store. And surprisingly, that thread is used for making clothes. If not, we are here to guide you.
Today, you will come across such a brand name that uses recyclable water bottles for making swimwear. It is Fair Harbour. On Fire Island, Fair Harbor is a small barefoot community. Fair Harbor is famous for its broad beachfront on the ocean side and its vibrant nightlife on the bayside.
Image source: Fair Harbor
Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review: What is the idea behind the invention of the fair harbor?
Jake and Caroline Danehy, siblings, were behind the concept of sustainable swimwear in 2014. After spending their childhood summers at Fair Harbor, New York, they became aware of the massive amount of plastic debris that ends up in the ocean. With the amount of trash increasing, both siblings realized that the places they adore; will be off the map soon.
As a result, it leads to the invention of beachwear companies. They are committed to sustainable fashion and environmentally friendly procedures. It will help them to maintain the shoreline clean and beautiful for future generations.
Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review: What are the benefits that they provide to customers?
- We will provide a quick summary of some of the brands:
- Made from recycled plastics in a sustainable and ethical manner
- In the United States, returns are free.
- Competing swimwear brands are more expensive.
- Shipping to other countries is possible.
- By recycling outdated swimming suits, you can get discount vouchers.
Image source: Honest reviews
The Bayberry Trunk is the first item in our Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review. These swim trunks are classic and are ideal for sunbathing by the water.
With the Bayberry, you may concentrate on relaxing. Also are available in 11 vibrant patterns.
The fabric on these trunks is manufactured from 11 plastic bottles, making it 80 percent recycled polyester. Besides, they also offer some benefits like
- Have a drawstring waist
- A zipper pocket.
Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review: Do they have a swimwear trunk for high-performance swimming?
Yes, it is an Anchor trunk. The Anchor trunk is to handles a wide range of water sports with ease. It is a long trunk with a built-in CoolMax Liner for chafe-free wear. The robust fabric allows for easy movement without sacrificing integrity & provides extra support & odor resistance. It is made from water-repellent fabric & comprises 88 percent recycled plastic bottles.
Image source: Fair harbor reviews
Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review: Do they provide some discounts to their customers?
Yes, they do. Through Roundtrip Initiative, Fair Harbor distributes discount codes. It is how it all goes down:
- Fill a form. And add your contact information.
- With a free prepaid label, you may pack your bathing suit. Fair Harbor will provide you instructions for sending your items through email.
- Take advantage of your discount! For each suit you contribute, you’ll receive a $5 Fair Harbor credit, items for up to $25 off your next purchase.
- They send your old suits to 2ReWear, where they re-create them as insulation and rug material.
Thus, these are a terrific quality pair of summer shorts and swimwear trunks that you can run into the ocean in and later sit at a bar in. The Fair Harbor Swim Trunks Review sums up.
How can I contact them?
You can contact them through their website.
What are the terms of Fair Harbor’s return policy?
You have 60 days period to return your item.
In the United States, does fair harbor offer free exchanges and returns?
Yes, they do.
Find More Fashion Articles